2. Enter your username and click Reset Password
3. A password reset email will be sent to the email address associated with your Health Center account. The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're having trouble locating your message, you can try searching your inbox or spam folder for email@example.com. Click the Reset password link in your email
4. Select your password reset method. You have the option to either:
- Answer your security question by inputting your date of birth and security answer. Please check the spelling, spacing, and capitalization when entering your answer. Another important thing to note when submitting these answers is the date of birth format. The format of your birth date will be Year Month Day (YYYYMMDD) without spaces.
- Request your security code via mobile by inputting your phone number from your doctor's record. A security code will then be delivered to you by Text or Voice (your code will be 5 numeric digits). Next, enter your code in the Security Code field and select Check. Note: It takes approximately 2 minutes to receive your code. If you have not received your code, click 'Request the code again' to receive it by voice or text.
5. Choose a new password. Note: If you receive a message that your password does not meet security requirements, please see additional information here.
6. You will be returned to the login page. Enter your username and new password to login to your Health Center account.
If you are unable to remember your security question or if you cannot receive a security code to your phone, please have your doctor reset your account by contacting your doctor's office. This will not require you to answer a security question. Once reset, you'll receive a new registration email to create your account. Please note you'll need to choose a unique username, which will need to be different than the one you used before to login. When your doctor resets your Patient Fusion account in your chart no information is altered or lost.