A quick way to clear the cache on any browser is to hold CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE (for Mac users: COMMAND + SHIFT + DELETE). You'll then choose to delete the cache or temporary internet files.
For specific instructions, please see below:
1. Click on the Gear Icon
2. Select the Safety Menu
3. Select Delete Browsing History...
4. Check the Temporary Internet Files box
5. Click Delete.
6. After completing these steps, you will need to close and re-open Internet Explorer
1. Click the three horizontal bars in the upper-right corner
2. Choose Options
3. Select the Privacy tab
4. Click "clear your recent history"
5. Make sure the Cache box is checked
6. Click the Clear Now button.
7. After completing these steps, you will need to close and re-open Firefox
1. Select the Menu button in the upper-right corner.
2. Select Settings
3. Click the Show advanced settings
4. Click Clear browsing data
5. Choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Obliterate the following items from drop down menu. After that, check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delete.
6. Make sure 'Empty the Cache' is checked
7. Make sure 'The beginning of time' is selected
8. Click Clear Browsing Data
9. After completing these steps, you will need to close and re-open Google Chrome