1. When your doctor's office grants you access, a registration email will be sent to the email address on file with your doctor's office. Within the message, click Access your records. (If you're having trouble locating the email, see troubleshooting information here)
2. After clicking the Access your records button you will be brought to the account registration page below:
Next, you will need to verify your identity:
3. Select the option to Request security code via phone
4. Enter the patient's date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and your phone number from the doctor's record. A security code will be sent to that phone by text or voice.
5. Enter the security code, the click Check code.
6. Finally, complete setting up your account. You can view more information on account setup here.