1. When your doctor's office grants you access, a registration email will be sent to the email address on file with your doctor's office. Within the message, click Access your records. (If you're having trouble locating the email, see troubleshooting information here.)
2. After clicking the Access your records button, you will be taken to the account registration page below:
(If you're redirected an error message stating "Your registration link has expired. Ask your doctor to enroll you again," this means you've already used that email to register your account. Registration emails cannot be used more than once.)
Verify your identity
Depending on the identification method you select, you will have to do one of two things:
You will either have to verify your identity using your date of birth (in MM/DD/YYYY format) and the PIN provided by your doctor
Or you will input the phone number and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on file with your doctor, and a security code will be sent to your phone. You will then proceed to input the security code you retrieved via phone.
4. After verifying your identity you will have the choice to either Link the records to an existing Patient Fusion account or Create a new account.
Linking to an existing account
Linking an existing account allows you to view records from multiple providers and, if they are authorized, the records of other individuals, such as their children, with one account.
Creating a new account
1. Select and answer your security question
2. Your username will be pre-populated (as either your email address or your most recent username)
Please keep in mind at this point you have the ability to alter your username. If you receive the error message "Username has already been taken," you must select a new username.
3. Create your password
Password should be minimum 8 characters. It should contain one UPPERCASE letter and a number or symbol.
At this point you will be logged into your account, so you may access your health records.
Enjoy your health records!